Equal proportions, about one third of voters, favour either the Liberal candidate (one-time NDP MP) Glenn Thibeault (33%) or NDP candidate Suzanne Shawbonquit (36%).
Equal proportions approve of the job The Beer Store (formerly Brewer’s Retail) does retailing beer (42%) or disapprove (41%).
Equal proportions, about a third or just less, will vote for the Liberal candidate (formerly NDP MP) Glenn Thibeault (33%) or the NDP candidate, Suzanne Shawbonquit (30%).
Fully 7-in-10 agree former Mayor Susan Fennell should be charged with municipal fraud for her part in the city hall spending scandal (70%).
Close to three quarters approve of the job Bonnie Crombie is doing as mayor (72%) and this puts her close to Hazel McCallion levels of approval.
Relatively equal proportions of voters, about 4-in-10, will vote either for the Liberal candidate, Glenn Thibeault (40%) or the NDP candidate, Suzanne Sawbonquit (42%).
Just fewer than one fifth say they currently smoke cigarettes (18%), one third say they used to but have since quit (35%) while close to half have never smoked (47%).
Virtually every Ontarian polled celebrates Christmas (94%), including those who are not Christian (62%) and the non-religious (95%).
As many as one seventh admit outright to shoplifting in the past (15%), coupled with a similar proportion who prefer not to answer (12%), for a total of about one quarter (27%) who may be guilty of "boosting".
Equal proportions, just more than a third, will vote for the Liberals (35%) or the PCs (36%).
Visualize the latest Toronto election poll results on our interactive map.
Mar 31, 2017
CP 24 - Pollster Lorne Bozinoff says a new poll indicates that if a provincial election were held today, the Liberals would win only 7 seats.
Mar 17, 2017
CP 24 - Forum President Lorne Bozinoff chats with Stephen LeDrew about the popularity of bike lanes in Toronto and Ontario Politics on @CP24
Mar 17, 2017
CP 24 - LIBERALS LOSING GRIP ON TORONTO: POLL
Jul 17, 2015
Global News - A new poll suggests drivers may be warming up to the idea of keeping HOV lanes put in place for the Pan Am Games but the province and city say there’s no plans – yet.
May 5, 2014
1310 News - NDP’s refusal to support Liberal budget could backfire: poll
Print Text: A A
NDP’s refusal to support Liberal budget could backfire
Please select the topics you would like to receive alerts for: